Chucks Appliance has been serving South Florida for over 40 years. The knowledgable staff will match you with the right appliances for your needs. No hassles, no waiting in long lines. No guess-work.
in Lake Worth receives a semi-truck load of "Scratch & Dent" appliances every week. Most appliances have few blemishes if any. These appliances have never been used. Once something leaves the G.E. factory, it never goes back. Many times they are simply returned because customers change their minds or a builder has changed an order after placing it. While some of the appliances occasionally look scratched or dented, most have no blemishes at all.
They all come with full factory warranties!
below to be put on a waiting list for the appliance(s) you want. When they arrive, Chucks will notify you by phone or email, and you can come in and check it out! Information you enter here will not be used for any other purpose. No personal information about you is being shared with Chucks Appliance other than your email or phone number (optional).
Homeowners can save as much as 50% purchasing scratch and dent, for example:
- $5,000 GE Monogram refridgerator for $2,800
- $1,900 Washer and Dryer for $1,100
- $5,000 Stainless Kitchen for $2,500
Available models vary, but may include:
GE Profile™ Triton™ Built-In Dishwasher
- TriClean™ Wash System w/ 6 Wash levels
- Anti-Jamming Hard Food Disposer
- 5 Cycle Selections
- Super Upper-Rack
GE Spacemaker™ Front Loading Washer
- 8 Wash Cycles, 4 Tempuratures
- 3 Standard Rinse Cycles
- Extra-Large (2.7 cu. ft.) capacity
GE Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
- 21.7 cu ft. Capacity
- Equipped for Optional Auto-Icemaker
- 2 Adjustable Humidity Veg/Fruit Crispers
GE Profile™ 30" Slide-In Electric Range
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- One 6", One 6"/9" & Two 8" Elements
- SmartSet Electronic Oven Controls
- Self-Cleaning Oven