(WFLX) Someone wants to pay you for your prescriptions?
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office has gotten together with CVS, Walgreens and Walmart as well as the Palm Beach County Substance Abuse Coalition to sponsor something they're calling "Operation Medicine Cabinet."
The goal is to help people rid their homes of unused and expired medicines. The incentive for you do clean out that cabinet: a $5 gift card to one of those participating stores.
You can drop off those old drugs from 9 a.m .to 4 p.m. tomorrow at the following collection sites.
- Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- Boynton Beach Mall CVS at 10th and Congress avenues
- CVS at PGA and Military Trail
- Walgreens at the Wellington Mall
- Belle Glade at the Sheriff's District V offices