OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
2011 PrimeTime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Bleacher Seat Promotion
Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WFLX LLC, 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd., West Palm
Beach, FL 33404, West Palm Beach and Deerfield Beach, Florida, Metro PCS, Samsung, WRMF.
Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. Citizen who live in PALM BEACH County, MARTIN, ST. LUCIE, INDIAN RIVER, OKEECHOBEE, BROWARD, MIAMI-DADE OR MONROE COUNTIES, who are 18 years of age or older (at time of contest August 3, 2011-August 22, 2011). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., Fox29 WFLX TV, Retirement Systems of Alabama, Metro PCS, WRMF and WPTV and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Fill out entry form and enter to win at designated entry boxes at participating Metro PCS locations in PALM BEACH COUNTY ONLY. One entry form per person. All entries become the property of sponsor(s), and sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- Grand Prize. Winner and guest receive round trip plane fare from West Palm Beach to Los Angeles, 2 night hotel stay and (2) Fan Bleacher Seats on the Red Carpet at The 63rd 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WFLX-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WFLX-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WFLX-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- How the Prize is Awarded. One winner and their guest will be randomly selected from all entries.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Winner and guest must comply with all bleacher seat rules deemed by Fox Network. All bleacher seat participants must be 18 years or older, U.S. Citizens and must pass a security background check, supplying names as they appear or driver's license and/or passport and will be required to sign a security clearance release form. All bleacher seat participants should be aware they will be required to arrive as early as 10:00AM and remain in bleacher area until as late as 5:30PM. Bleacher seat tickets are not transferable. Must have valid driver's license, proof of social security number and valid age as required by law is required to claim the prize. The winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility before delivery of prize, or the prize will be forfeited. All federal, state and local income taxes are sole responsibility of the winner. WFLX is not responsible for incidental expenses, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Fox29 WFLX TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Fox29 WFLX TV if Fox29 WFLX TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration by winner. Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, winner acknowledges that Fox29 WFLX TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Fox29 WFLX TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Fox29 WFLX TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) may substitute a prize of equal value. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
- Winner. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Fox29 WFLX 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd. West Palm Beach Florida 33404 by Friday, September 2, 2011.