March 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM EST - Updated June 26 at 5:55 PM
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX)- A fire broke out Wednesday morning at a restaurant in West Palm Beach.
Fire rescue crews arrived at the scene at 3111 45th Street around 3:30 a.m. where Rjs Restaurant & Lounge caught fire.
Mike Johnson, the owner of the business, said fire crews told him the flames broke out around 3 a.m. and were caused by an electrical malfunction.
A West Palm Beach Fire Rescue spokesperson said the fire could have affected any of 14 neighboring businesses, but was contained to the roof of the building within about 30 minutes.
Johnson said he is happy the fire didn't spread.
"Great spirit now to know that everybody is okay and nobody's business was really damaged," he said. "The most damage we got was from up top, the wiring or whatever. But I feel better about it now, hopefully we can be open as soon as possible."
Johnson said RJ's Restaurant and Lounge has been open since 2007 and recently reopened it's kitchen service.