Tankless Hot Water Heaters… How do they work?
This Takagi unit mounts on the wall and is about the size of a suitcase. It has received numerous awards for design, efficiency and environmental safety. To read articles about the Takagi product in the media, click here.
How Does it Work?
1. A hot water tap is opened.
2. The water enters the heater.
3. A water flow sensor detects water flow.
4. The computer automatically ignites the burner.
5. The water circulates through the heat exchanger (coil).
6. The heat exchanger instantly heats water at the designated temperature (this takes only 5 seconds).
7. The heater can provide you with endless hot water continuously.
8. When the hot water tap is turned off, the unit shuts down automatically.