School evacuated after paper towel dispenser

WELLINGTON, FL (WFLX) - Wellington Landings Middle School was evacuated around noon after reports of a fire in the girl's bathroom. It was originally reported the fire began in the boy's bathroom.

Dispatchers reported smoke coming from the back of the building at 1100 Aero Club Drive.

Investigators now say the fire originated in a paper towel dispenser. Fire rescue officials got the fire under control around 12:28 p.m.

The children, who were evacuated, have been allowed back in class.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2012 WFLX. All Rights Reserved.