BOCA RATON, FL )WFLX)-- Three construction workers were injured Tuesday when a deck they were working on collapsed, according to Boca Raton Fire Rescue. Officials said the workers were at the constructionMore >>
Three construction workers were injured Tuesday when a deck they were working on collapsed in Boca RatonMore >>
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX)-- One of the parents accused of battery on a Palm Beach County School bus driver was released from jail Monday. Shacaurra Burns insists she did not punch the driver last Monday. "IMore >>
One of the parents accused of battery on a Palm Beach County School bus driver speaks out.More >>
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (WFLX) - Area churches are preparing for Easter services, but one local church will be hosting service in an unlikely place. Now, at the Boynton Beach mall, there's a new church whereMore >>
Area churches are preparing for Easter services, but one local church will be hosting service in an unlikely place.More >>
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX) - Deputies from Palm Beach Sheriff's Office took over a drug suspect's West Palm Beach home and then posed as dealers, netting at least 10 arrests on heroin charges. The PalmMore >>
Deputies from Palm Beach Sheriff's Office took over a drug suspect's West Palm Beach home and then posed as dealers, netting at least 10 arrests on heroin charges.
Friday, April 18 2014 3:34 PM EDT2014-04-18 19:34:46 GMT
PEMBROKE PINES, FL (PEMBROKE PINES PD/CNN) – A judge in Florida was a bit surprised when an aptly named suspect, Edward Cocaine, appeared before him on charges of drug possession. Oddly enough, it wasn'tMore >>
Edward Cocaine was arrested earlier this week after police pulled him over and discovered drugs he did not have a prescription for.More >>
Don't bomb on Valentine's Day, Tweetour dating guru, Angela Lutin all your questions!
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX) - You don't have to run to the florist if you forgot to get your Valentine a gift.
Angela Lutin is a blogger and advice columnist. You may have seen her on MTV's "Made" and Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker".
Here are some ways to leave a lasting impression -- even if it is last minute!
1. Make a playlist of "your" songs and burn a CD. Your sweetie will love listening to them in the car over the next few weeks, and you can also play as background music during your Valentine's Day evening.
2. Handwritten note. Forgo the greeting card and tell them how you really feel. Pick out beautiful stationary and write out your feelings down on paper. He or she will enjoy reading it again and again.
3. Rose petals and candles. There's a reason why it works in the movies. Every woman dreams of coming home to a trail of rose petals with a candle lit bedroom. Simple, elegant, perfect.
4. Store bought chocolates are cliche. Give your Valentine something he or she really enjoys. Put together a box of his favorites things - maybe they love Twizzlers or even something as simple as single cupcake in his or her favorite flavor. Let them know you've paid attention and know what they like.
5. For the guys, make dinner. There is nothing sexier than a man that takes over the kitchen. We don't need to spend Valentine's Day in a crowded restaurant. Pick up a few groceries and a bottle of wine and entertain her at home.
6. Do something really special that extends your thoughtfulness well beyond Valentine's Day. Write out 10 sticky notes and hide them in places he/she won't find immediately. (Think medicine cabinet, sock drawer, desk and nightstand). Write about things from your history together - remember our trip to NYC or you ordered the chocolate soufflé on our first date.
Remember, having your partner randomly find memories of your love will give you Valentine's Day 365 days a year.