MARTIN COUNTY, FL (WFLX)--A man is being treated for rabies exposure after a raccoon in Martin County bit him, according to the Martin County Health Department. The animal tested positive for the disease. ItMore >>
A man is being treated for rabies exposure after a raccoon in Martin County bit him.More >>
Tuesday, May 21 2013 12:50 PM EDT2013-05-21 16:50:22 GMT
MOORE, OK (RNN) – In one of the few positive stories to come from the deadly tornadoes in Oklahoma, an elderly woman was reunited with a four-legged friend she thought was dead. Barbara Garcia, a residentMore >>
Elderly resident Barbara Garcia frantically called for her dog after the tornado had leveled her house, but with no success.More >>
Not knowing where loved ones are after a traumatic weather event can be nerve-wracking. America Now reviews free apps that can help you stay connected and find emergency resources in your area!More >>
Not knowing where loved ones are before, during or after a traumatic weather event can be nerve-wracking. America Now reviews free apps that can help you stay connected and find emergency resources in your area! More >>
Don't bomb on Valentine's Day, Tweetour dating guru, Angela Lutin all your questions!
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX) - You don't have to run to the florist if you forgot to get your Valentine a gift.
Angela Lutin is a blogger and advice columnist. You may have seen her on MTV's "Made" and Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker".
Here are some ways to leave a lasting impression -- even if it is last minute!
1. Make a playlist of "your" songs and burn a CD. Your sweetie will love listening to them in the car over the next few weeks, and you can also play as background music during your Valentine's Day evening.
2. Handwritten note. Forgo the greeting card and tell them how you really feel. Pick out beautiful stationary and write out your feelings down on paper. He or she will enjoy reading it again and again.
3. Rose petals and candles. There's a reason why it works in the movies. Every woman dreams of coming home to a trail of rose petals with a candle lit bedroom. Simple, elegant, perfect.
4. Store bought chocolates are cliche. Give your Valentine something he or she really enjoys. Put together a box of his favorites things - maybe they love Twizzlers or even something as simple as single cupcake in his or her favorite flavor. Let them know you've paid attention and know what they like.
5. For the guys, make dinner. There is nothing sexier than a man that takes over the kitchen. We don't need to spend Valentine's Day in a crowded restaurant. Pick up a few groceries and a bottle of wine and entertain her at home.
6. Do something really special that extends your thoughtfulness well beyond Valentine's Day. Write out 10 sticky notes and hide them in places he/she won't find immediately. (Think medicine cabinet, sock drawer, desk and nightstand). Write about things from your history together - remember our trip to NYC or you ordered the chocolate soufflé on our first date.
Remember, having your partner randomly find memories of your love will give you Valentine's Day 365 days a year.