Gas grill recall due to burn hazard

(WFLX)-- Seventy-thousand of these Char-Broil Patio Bistro Grills are being recalled because of a burn hazard.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the electronic ignition on the grill can ignite unexpectedly.

Char-Broil has received 26 reports of the flame going out and unexpectedly re-igniting when the control knob was turned off.

Four people were burned around the face. Several others say the flames burned their hair.

The recall involves two models: The model 240 full size grill and the model 180 table top grill.

They were sold at stores from September 2010 through June of this year.

If you have one you should contact Char-Broil for instructions on how to order and install a free repair kit.

Copyright 2013 WFLX. All Rights Reserved.