By Rachel Leigh| August 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM EDT - Updated July 21 at 6:20 PM
Do you agree with the state attorney pulling Kaitlyn Hunt's plea deal offer? Join the conversation on Facebook.
SEBASTIAN, FL (WFLX) -The Kaitlyn Hunt plea deal that would keep her out of jail has been withdrawn, according to the victim's attorney.
Charles Sullivan, attorney for the underage victim, told Fox 29 that the prosecution withdrew the plea deal offer in light of the violation of pretrial release.
Last week the prosecution alleged Hunt has been sending thousands of text messages to the victim she's accused of having sexual relations with -- including naked pictures.
Prosecutors also say Hunt's mother has been communicating with the victim -- telling her to delete the texts so no one would find out.
The judge said Hunt could have no contact with the underage victim. There's a hearing scheduled for Tuesday afternoon when a judge will decide whether to send Hunt back to jail because of the alleged violations.
On Friday, prosecutors said the deal was still on the table despite the violations. But now -- with no plea deal being offered Hunt is facing felony charges, jail time, and could become a registered sex offender if convicted.
A judge could order her arrest at any moment, but attorneys say it is highly unlikely she would be arrested before her hearing Tuesday afternoon.