(WFLX)--The National Weather Service has issued a Freeze Watch for Palm Beach County.
In order to protect those seeking refuge from the cold during the overnight period, the Palm Beach County Department of Public Safety, Division of Emergency Management, activated the Cold Weather Emergency Shelter Plan for all of Palm Beach County.
The following cold weather emergency shelter locations will be open , Thursday evening and will close as necessary based on weather conditions as outlined in the Cold Weather Emergency Shelter Plan.
• The Gertrude Walden Day Care Center - 601 S.E. Lake Street in Stuart (Hours: 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.);
• The Source - 1015 Commerce Avenue in Vero Beach (Hours: 5 p.m. – 7 a.m.);
• In the Image of Christ - 707 N. 7th Street in Fort Pierce (Hours: 4 p.m. – 8 a.m.);
• Westgate Community Center – 3691 Oswego Ave. in West Palm Beach (7 p.m. – as necessary); and,
• West County Senior Center – 2916 State Road 15 in Belle Glade (7 p.m. - as necessary).