Lake Shawnee Amusement Park in West Virginia has been abandoned since 1966, but these sinister events have transformed it into a playground for ghosts!
1. The park was built on the site of an ancient Native American burial ground.
2. The land was also the location of a family massacre in 1783.
3. The amusement park was built in the 1920s. Shortly after, a little girl was killed on the swing ride when a delivery truck backed into its path.
4. A little boy drowned in the amusement park's swimming hole.
5. The park's rides were responsible for a total of six deaths.
Lake Shawnee Amusement Park was featured on the TV Show "Scariest Places On Earth."