Here are the four scientific reasons our expert Robert Semrow fromPet World Insider – - laid out for us:
- Having a dog or cat can help lower your risk of cardiovascular disease.
- When you’re doing stressful tasks around the house, you get less stressed with a pet around than with your spouse around.
- Pets are great at helping you meet people.
- Their noses are 1,000-1,000,000 times stronger than ours, and are even used in the medical. world to sniff out Cancer, Diabetes, and other diseases.
Plus, a couple more reasons Robert told us:
- They can sniff out and alert us about dangerous allergens.
- Therapy animals can help with pain, anxiety, depression, and more.