House fire caused by propane tank explosion in PSL

House fire caused by propane tank explosion in PSL

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- St. Lucie County Fire Rescue crews battled a fully involved house fire in Port St. Lucie on SE Coral Reef Street Sunday.

The fire started in a shed as the result of a propane tank explosion, then spread to the house, according to SLCFR.

There have been no human injuries, but a cat was found dead.

Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.