BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. - Boynton Beach police said a 19-year-old is in custody after a man was killed and two others were hurt in a shooting Sunday night at Pence Park.
Investigators said three men had been playing soccer on the field at 600 S. E. 4th St.
A robbery occurred and one man, identified as Tomas Pedro, 31, of Boynton Beach, was shot and died at the scene around 10:50 p.m.
Two other men were injured and treated for their injuries at the hospital.
A K9 officer and his police dog found a possible suspect inside an apartment on Southeast 4th Avenue.
Police arrested Miguel Figueroa, 19, of Fort Myers, Fla., and charged him with felony murder and robbery with a firearm.
Police received information about a possible other suspect who may have been hiding in the apartment. The SWAT team responded and searched the apartment but did not locate anyone.
Boynton police said they are actively looking for a second suspect.
Anyone with information is urged to call us at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS.
The victims' names have not been released.