Carbon monoxide scare sends two to hospital - Fox29 WFLX TV, West Palm Beach, FL-news & weather

Carbon monoxide scare sends two to hospital

Neighbors say paramedics took two people to the hospital Tuesday morning in suburban Delray Beach.

They say firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide in their duplex.


Palm Beach County Fire Rescue responded to the residence on Whippet Way just before nine this morning.

Neighbors say a man left his car running and exhaust filled the duplex.

Firefighters could be seen ventilating the building before leaving.

Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly

1100 Banyan Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Raycom Media. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.