Residents return to homes after gas leak, fire

Residents return to homes after gas leak, fire

Story Video: Click here

Residents along Priscilla Lane in suburban Lake Worth are back in their homes after a fire and gas leak forced them to evacuate Monday night.

Fire crews said a damaged gas line caused flames, but it's unclear what led to the leak.

Crews evacuated four homes as a precaution.

Residents were allowed back into their homes a couple hours later.

The utility company worked with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue crews to seal the damaged line.

Scripps Only Content 2016