Cigarette starts fire, critically injures man - Fox29 WFLX TV, West Palm Beach, FL-news & weather

Cigarette starts fire, critically injures man

A fire caused by a cigarette critically injured a person Sunday near Port St. Lucie, according to the St. Lucie County Fire District.

The fire happened at a residence at 11 Kachina Lane just after four p.m.

First responders said they found a patio couch on fire as well as an unresponsive male patient.

He was taken to a trauma center for treatment.

His identity was not released.

Scripps Only Content 2017

Powered by Frankly

1100 Banyan Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Raycom Media. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.