COPY-Man dies after being electrocuted - Fox29 WFLX TV, West Palm Beach, FL-news & weather

COPY-Man dies after being electrocuted

Associated Press - July 25, 2007 7:44 AM ET

Corrected Version

MAITLAND, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a man at a home near Maitland grabbed a falling lamp, tumbled into a backyard swimming pool and was electrocuted.

Twenty-5-year-old Todd Marsh died at Florida Hospital Altamonte.

Seminole County Fire Department spokesman Greg Kirby says rescuers had managed to restart his heart, but he died less than 30 minutes later.

The case is being investigated.

Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly

1100 Banyan Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Raycom Media. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.