What's next when it comes to saving energy in your home? New technologies are being developed for the home every day that use less energy. At this year's West Palm Beach Home & Garden show, you can check out some of the hottest energy saving products out there. New technologies you may never have heard of before, and some familiar ones you can explore for your own home. It's all at the Florida Public Utilities' Energy for Life Pavilion.
The Energy for Life Pavilion will show homeowners how to unearth the secrets of "green" living and help you discover how to make your home an energy efficient environment. FPU's Energy for Life Pavilion will showcase a variety of energy efficient products for homeowners including:
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers- Remove humidity regardless of what the air conditioning unit does, consumes less energy, and is more efficient
- Tankless Water Heating Systems from Rinnai - This product revolutionizes the way that modern homes meet their water heating needs
- Photovoltaic Panels- These panels convert sun into electricity, saving the homeowner in electrical costs
- Solar Lighting- Can be used to light up both the inside and outside of the home using free, renewable energy
- Solar Hot Water- Water heated by solar energy for domestic hot water, swimming pool water, or for space heating
- Dishwashers that use 40% less energy than standard models, like the GE Energy Star Washing Machine
FPU's Energy for Life Pavilion will host a variety of seminars and presentations to inform you about "Going Green" for your own home. Don't miss out on this great chance to learn how to improve your lifestyle and better the environment. The show is at the South Florida Fairgrounds October 19-21.
For map and directions, click here.