What's next when it comes to saving energy in your home? New technologies are being developed for the home every day that use less energy. Visit FPU at the Daytona Home Show, & you can check out some of the hottest energy saving products out there. New technologies you may never have heard of before, and some familiar ones you can explore for your own home.
Adding natural gas to your home opens up new opportunities to add energy saving appliances. Natural gas dryers, hot water heaters and dishwashers are obvious ways to save energy, but new appliances are being developed you may not have heard of before.
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers- Remove humidity regardless of what the air conditioning unit does, consumes less energy, and is more efficient
- Tankless Water Heating Systems from Rinnai - This product revolutionizes the way that modern homes meet their water heating needs
- Photovoltaic Panels- These panels convert sun into electricity, saving the homeowner in electrical costs
- Solar Lighting- Can be used to light up both the inside and outside of the home using free, renewable energy
- Solar Hot Water- Water heated by solar energy for domestic hot water, swimming pool water, or for space heating
- Dishwashers that use 40% less energy than standard models, like the GE Energy Star Washing Machine
Don't miss out on this great chance to learn how to improve your lifestyle and better the environment. The show is at the Ocean Center (101 N. Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach) October 25-28.