1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WFLX Fox29 LLC, 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33404; Metro PCS, 1000 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway Suite 400, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33323; CBS Radio South Florida (WMBX & WPBZ), 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500 West Palm Beach, FL 33407) ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 10/29/2007 and ends at 01/20/2008. Entries must be received by 01/20/2008. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Florida who live in PALM BEACH, MARTIN, ST. LUCIE, INDIAN RIVER, OKEECHOBEE, BROWARD, MIAMI-DADE OR MONROE COUNTIES who are over 13 years old on 10/29/2007. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., Fox29 WFLX TV, Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter this promotion, beginning 10/29/2007 and ending 1/20/2008. Entrants must submit a twenty (20) second or less commercial for Metro PCS to broadcast during the Championship Football Game on WFLX February 3rd, 2008 either by (1) uploading their video to WFLX via a link on wflx.com, or (2) mail/deliver their video to WFLX c/o Super Commercial Contest, 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL, 33404. Video entries must be in a commonly supported video format (.wmv, .mpeg, .avi, or .mov). WFLX is not responsible for videos submitted in formats that cannot be processed by WFLX. An entry can be credited to only one (1) single producer (the primary producer). Video entries can only be submitted by the primary producer. If an entry involves multiple producers, only the primary producer who entered the video into the contest (identified by email account and wflx.com account created at entry point) will be awarded the prize(s). All entries become the property of sponsor(s), and sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. A single primary producer may submit as many different entries as they desire. You must keep your original tape or file of the entry. WFLX may contact you to obtain an original tape or file for the purpose of creating a high quality video, capable of being broadcast over the air.
4. Prize(s). One (1) winner will be selected on or about Monday, January 21, 2008, from all eligible videos received by the date above. The winning commercial idea will be broadcast during the Championship Football Game on WFLX February 3rd, 2008. The one (1) winner (primary producer) will receive $2,900.00 and one (1) Metro PCS phone with one (1) year of basic service at no charge (taxes & additional fees may apply). Approximate Total Value $3,800.00.
5. By submitting a video entry to WFLX, you agree that:
a. You are the owner of, have the legal right to share, and are solely responsible for any video files you upload.
b. Your videos do not contain material that is defamatory, infringes on anyone else's intellectual property rights, or is in any way unlawful; or that we may find to be indecent, profane, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
c. You retain ownership of your video, but are allowing us and our partners the unlimited right to distribute and use the copy you share with us in any way and without payment.
d. We may choose not to accept or change our use of any submissions without notice and for any reason in our sole discretion.
e. By appearing in a video entered into this contest, individuals other than the primary producer agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the producer, and the panel of judges, which shall be final and binding. The appearance of your friends, family members, and anyone else, constitutes your and their consent and agreement to the recording and use of your and their performance, appearance, name, voice, likeness and any musical or sound effects produced by you and/or them for use in connection with any television broadcast or the Internet for all purposes (including advertising, marketing, promotion, merchandising and the exploitation of any and all ancillary and subsidiary rights), as the same may be edited, in all media now known or hereafter created, throughout the universe, in perpetuity for no compensation, unless otherwise required by law.
6. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
7. How the Prize is Awarded. A group of Marketing and Advertising professionals will determine the winner on or about Monday January 21, 2008 from all eligible entries received by the date above. WFLX may contact the winner to obtain an original tape or file of the entry for the purpose of creating a high quality video, capable of being broadcast over the air. WFLX may also, at its sole discretion edit, alter, and otherwise change the submitted material for the purpose of creating a high quality video, or to fit time constraints. If, at the sole discretion of WFLX, the selected entry cannot be edited for satisfactory use on-air, another winner will be chosen.
8. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
9. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 1 day of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 1/25/2008 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Fox29 WFLX TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from Fox29 WFLX TV if Fox29 WFLX TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Fox29 WFLX TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
11. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Fox29 WFLX TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Fox29 WFLX TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, technical difficulties during the broadcast of the Super Bowl, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
12. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Fox29 WFLX 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd. West Palm Beach Florida 33404 or visit the website at www.wflx.com between 2/3/2008-3/3/2008.