Fire destroys home in minutes

Six people are homeless Friday morning after an electrical fire. It's believed a space heater chared their home in minutes.

The Huepenbecker family takes us inside their manufactured home searching for belongings for the first time.

The Christmas tree and all the presents are melted to the ground as is their every possession.

The family's insurance company dropped them after Hurricane Frances, and they did not get a new policy, so this really is a total loss.

The Martin County Chapter of the Red Cross is helping all six with a hotel and new clothes. The Red Cross says donations are welcome to help the family find a new place to call home.