Festival Flea Market Mall $100 Giveaway Contest
Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WFLX LLC, 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd., West Palm
Beach, FL 33404, Festival Flea Market Mall 2900 W. Sample Road Pompano Beach, FL. 33073. The promotion begins 12/01/2008 and ends at 2/25/2009. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- 1. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Florida who live in PALM BEACH, MARTIN, ST. LUCIE, INDIAN RIVER, OKEECHOBEE, OR BROWARD COUNTIES, who are 18 years of age or older (as of 12/1/2008). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., Fox29 WFLX TV and Festival Flea Market Mall and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- 2. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Entrants must submit a registration form available on wflx.com on 12/01/2008. Entrants can only enter one time. All entries become the property of sponsor(s), and sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- 3. Grand Prize. Thirteen (13) winners will receive a $100 gift certificate. All federal, state and local income taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. (See Paragraph 7 on IRS Form 1099). WFLX Fox 29 is not responsible for any expenses associated with the prize. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WFLX-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WFLX-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WFLX-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- 4. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- 5. How the Prize is Awarded. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries each week. Thirteen (13) total prizes will be awarded.
- 6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- 7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Photo Identification and proof of address is required to claim the prize. The winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility before delivery of prize, or the prize will be forfeited. Winner must take possession of his or her prize by 3/25/2008 or the prize will be forfeited. All federal, state and local income taxes are sole responsibility of the winner. WFLX Fox 29 is not responsible for any expenses associated with the prize. WFLX is not responsible for incidental expenses, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Fox29 WFLX TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Fox29 WFLX TV if Fox29 WFLX TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration by winner. Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, winner acknowledges that Fox29 WFLX TV, Festival Flea Market Mall and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- 8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
- 9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Fox29 WFLX TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Fox29 WFLX TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) may substitute a prize of equal value. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
- 10. Winner. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Fox29 WFLX 4119 West Blue Heron Blvd. West Palm Beach Florida 33404 or visit the website at www.wflx.com between 3/2/2009-3/25/2009.