Miami (FL) Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Miami Hurricanes (29-7) are contenders to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +500 on the moneyline, the sixth-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Miami (FL) and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 8:49 PM ET on Saturday, April 1, the Hurricanes square off against the UConn Huskies in the Final Four. UConn enters this game as a 5.5-point favorite. The point total comes in at 149.5.
Miami (FL) NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+500||6th||Bet $100 to win $500|
|Pre-Tournament||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-New Year||+8000||27th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||28th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Miami (FL) Team Stats
- Miami (FL) averages 79.6 points per game (21st in college basketball) while allowing 71.9 per contest (236th in college basketball). It has a +277 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 7.7 points per game.
- Miami (FL) has won 20 games (20-3) when playing as favorites, with seven wins (7-4) when listed as the underdog.
- The Hurricanes are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, Miami (FL) has put up a 4-1 record. It is 16-2 when favored by more than three points.
Miami (FL) Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 7-5 | Q2 Record: 8-0 | Q3 Record: 6-1 | Q4 Record: 8-1
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Miami (FL) is 7-5 (.583%) -- tied for the 19th-most wins.
- Miami (FL) has tied for the fifth-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (eight).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Miami (FL) Players
- Isaiah Wong leads the Hurricanes in scoring (16.2 PPG) and assists (3.2 per game).
- Miami (FL) is led by Norchad Omier's 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Nijel Pack connects on 2.5 threes per game to lead the Hurricanes.
- Miami (FL)'s steals leader is Jordan Miller, who grabs 1.3 per game. Omier leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.