FGCU Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (33-3), listing them with the 31st-best odds in all of college basketball and the top odds among ASUN teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +40000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on FGCU with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 20, the Eagles match up with the Villanova Wildcats in the Second Round.
Eagles NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +40000 (Bet $100 to win $40000)
Think the Eagles have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
FGCU Team Stats
- FGCU is 3-0 in ASUN play and 1-0 in out-of-conference games.
- Things are clicking for FGCU, which is scoring 77.9 points per game (18th-best in college basketball) and ceding 56 points per contest (20th-best).
FGCU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 3-1 | Q3 Record: 13-0 | Q4 Record: 14-0
- FGCU has 13 wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, the second-most in the country.
- FGCU has 14 wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 39th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.