Florida Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect strong results from the Florida Gators (19-14), assigning them the ninth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +40000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Florida with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Gators NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +40000 (Bet $100 to win $40000)
Think the Gators have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Florida Team Stats
- The Gators are 1-0 at home, 2-0 on the road and 0-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- The Gators are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- So far this year, Florida is putting up 69.4 points per game (94th-ranked in college basketball) and ceding 68.4 points per contest (282nd-ranked).
Florida Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-9 | Q2 Record: 5-4 | Q3 Record: 4-1 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Florida has three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 44th-most in the nation. But it also has nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 41st-most.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Florida is 5-4 (.556%) -- tied for the 35th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.