South Florida Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The South Florida Bulls (27-6) currently have the 21st-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on South Florida with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Bulls visit the South Carolina Gamecocks, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19 in the Second Round.
Bulls NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Bulls have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
South Florida Team Stats
- The Bulls are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- On offense, South Florida is posting 70.9 points per game (70th-ranked in college basketball). It is ceding 59.5 points per contest on defense (57th-ranked).
South Florida Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-4 | Q2 Record: 6-1 | Q3 Record: 9-1 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- South Florida has tied for the 28th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (five).
- South Florida has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (six).
- South Florida has nine wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 13th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.