Tyler Herro Player Prop Bets: Heat vs. Grizzlies - March 15
The Miami Heat, Tyler Herro included, take the court versus the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
Below we will dive into Herro's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
Tyler Herro Prop Bets vs. the Grizzlies
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Tyler Herro's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Tyler Herro Insights vs. the Grizzlies
- This season, he's put up 15.8% of the Heat's attempted field goals, as he's averaging 16.9 per contest.
- He's put up 8.1 threes per game, or 18.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Herro's Heat average 99.6 possessions per game, which ranks 21st among NBA teams, while the Grizzlies have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 19th with 104.3 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Grizzlies have conceded 111.6 points per contest, which is fifth-best in the NBA.
- Allowing 44.6 rebounds per game, the Grizzlies are the 22nd-ranked squad in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Grizzlies have allowed 26.1 per contest, 25th in the NBA.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Grizzlies are 23rd in the league, allowing 12.8 makes per game.
Tyler Herro vs. the Grizzlies
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Herro or any of his Heat teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.