The No. 7 seed Northwestern Wildcats (21-11) and the No. 10 seed Boise State Broncos (24-9) will meet on Thursday at 7:35 PM in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Northwestern is a 1.5-point favorite in the contest, which airs on truTV. Here's everything you need to know ahead of this 7-10 matchup in the West Region bracket. The point total in the matchup is 127.5.
Northwestern vs. Boise State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Northwestern vs Boise State Betting Records & Stats
- The Wildcats' ATS record is 16-12-0 this season.
- This season, Northwestern has won nine of its 13 games, or 69.2%, when favored by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for the Wildcats.
- Boise State has gone 15-14-0 ATS this year.
- The Broncos have a mark of 4-5 in contests where oddsmakers give them odds of +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- Boise State has an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Northwestern vs. Boise State Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 127.5
||% of Games Over 127.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Northwestern vs Boise State Insights & Trends
- Northwestern has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 5-5 overall over its past 10 games.
- In the Wildcats' past 10 games, they have gone over the total twice.
- Boise State has two wins against the spread, and is 6-4 overall, over its last 10 games.
- Seven of the Broncos' past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The Wildcats put up 67.7 points per game, only 3.4 more points than the 64.3 the Broncos allow.
- Northwestern is 11-3 against the spread and 14-3 overall when scoring more than 64.3 points.
- The Broncos put up an average of 72.2 points per game, 9.7 more points than the 62.5 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Boise State is 13-9 against the spread and 20-5 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Northwestern vs. Boise State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Northwestern vs. Boise State Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.