Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's contest at Nationwide Arena has the Memphis Tigers (26-8) taking on the Florida Atlantic Owls (31-3) at 9:20 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a close 74-73 win for Memphis, so it should be a competitive matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Memphis. The over/under is currently listed at 152.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
- Line: Memphis -1.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Memphis -125, Florida Atlantic +105
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Memphis 74, Florida Atlantic 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (+1.5)
- Pick OU:
Memphis has put together a 17-13-0 record against the spread this season, while Florida Atlantic is 19-11-0. A total of 16 out of the Tigers' games this season have hit the over, and 17 of the Owls' games have gone over. The two teams average 158.6 points per game, 6.1 more points than this matchup's total. Over the past 10 contests, Memphis is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall while Florida Atlantic has gone 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- The Owls have a +470 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.8 points per game. They're putting up 78.8 points per game, 27th in college basketball, and are allowing 65 per outing to rank 41st in college basketball.
- Florida Atlantic averages 35.6 rebounds per game (21st in college basketball) while allowing 29.9 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 5.7 boards per game.
- Florida Atlantic knocks down 3.4 more threes per contest than the opposition, 9.8 (12th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.4.
- Florida Atlantic has committed 11.3 turnovers per game (120th in college basketball) while forcing 12.3 (146th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.