Miami vs. Drake Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's game at MVP Arena has the Miami Hurricanes (25-7) taking on the Drake Bulldogs (27-7) at 7:25 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a close 74-71 win for Miami, so it should be a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Miami is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 145.5 total.
Miami vs. Drake Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 7:25 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Miami -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Miami -145, Drake +120
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Miami vs. Drake Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami 74, Drake 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami vs. Drake
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Miami is 14-11-0 against the spread, while Drake's ATS record this season is 15-16-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Hurricanes are 12-16-0 and the Bulldogs are 14-17-0. The two teams combine to score 154.7 points per game, 9.2 more points than this matchup's total. Over the last 10 contests, Miami has a 5-4 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall. Drake has gone 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes' +233 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.4 points per game (23rd in college basketball) while giving up 72.1 per contest (240th in college basketball).
- The 31.9 rebounds per game Miami averages rank 172nd in the country, and are 2.8 more than the 29.1 its opponents collect per outing.
- Miami connects on 7.6 three-pointers per game (153rd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.6. It shoots 36.8% from deep while its opponents hit 33.6% from long range.
- The Hurricanes average 102.1 points per 100 possessions on offense (12th in college basketball), and allow 92.8 points per 100 possessions (218th in college basketball).
- Miami has won the turnover battle on average this season, committing 10.9 per game (82nd in college basketball play) while forcing 12.2 (159th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.