Miami (FL) vs. Oklahoma State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Saturday's game between the Oklahoma State Cowgirls (21-11) and Miami (FL) Hurricanes (19-12) squaring off at Assembly Hall has a projected final score of 71-69 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Oklahoma State, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 2:00 PM ET on March 18.
The Hurricanes head into this matchup following a 68-42 loss to Virginia Tech on Friday.
Miami (FL) vs. Oklahoma State Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Miami (FL) vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma State 71, Miami (FL) 69
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- When the Hurricanes took down the Virginia Tech Hokies (No. 4 in the AP's Top 25) on January 8 by a score of 77-66, it was their best victory of the year thus far.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Hurricanes are 3-9 (.250%) -- tied for the 41st-most victories, but also tied for the 35th-most losses.
- Miami (FL) has five wins versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 37th-most in the country.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 31) on February 9
- 69-66 on the road over Clemson (No. 57) on February 2
- 59-54 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes are outscoring opponents by 6.9 points per game, with a +214 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.7 points per game (75th in college basketball) and allow 63.8 per outing (164th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Miami (FL) is averaging fewer points (67.3 per game) than it is overall (70.7) in 2022-23.
- The Hurricanes are putting up more points at home (74.8 per game) than away (65.5).
- At home Miami (FL) is giving up 60.6 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than it is on the road (68.4).
- While the Hurricanes are scoring 70.7 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that in their past 10 games, producing 65.4 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.