Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest between the Florida Atlantic Owls (32-3) and Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (21-15) matching up at Nationwide Arena has a projected final score of 82-65 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Florida Atlantic, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 7:45 PM ET on March 19.
According to our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic is projected to cover the spread (15.5) versus Fairleigh Dickinson. The two teams are projected to go over the 145 over/under.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
- Line: Florida Atlantic -15.5
- Point Total: 145
- Moneyline (To Win): Florida Atlantic -1111, Fairleigh Dickinson +725
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 82, Fairleigh Dickinson 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (-15.5)
- Pick OU:
Florida Atlantic has compiled a 22-11-0 record against the spread this season, while Fairleigh Dickinson is 15-18-1. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Owls are 17-16-0 and the Knights are 19-15-0. The two teams score an average of 156 points per game, 11 more points than this matchup's total. Over the past 10 games, Florida Atlantic has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall. Fairleigh Dickinson has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- The Owls are outscoring opponents by 13.4 points per game with a +471 scoring differential overall. They put up 78.4 points per game (31st in college basketball) and allow 65.0 per contest (41st in college basketball).
- The 35.7 rebounds per game Florida Atlantic averages rank 18th in college basketball, and are 5.8 more than the 29.9 its opponents pull down per outing.
- Florida Atlantic hits 9.7 three-pointers per game (12th in college basketball) at a 36.9% rate (42nd in college basketball), compared to the 6.4 per game its opponents make at a 31.7% rate.
- The Owls' 101.3 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 15th in college basketball, and the 84.0 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 21st in college basketball.
- Florida Atlantic forces 12.1 turnovers per game (161st in college basketball) while committing 11.2 (113th in college basketball play).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.