A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament East Region bracket is on the line when the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (32-3) face the No. 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (21-15) on Sunday at 7:45 PM on truTV. Florida Atlantic has been installed as a 15.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic Betting Records & Stats
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have gone over 145 combined points in 14 of 33 games this season.
- Florida Atlantic has an average point total of 143.4 in its matchups this year, 1.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Owls have a 22-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- Florida Atlantic has entered the game as favorites 27 times this season and won 26, or 96.3%, of those games.
- Florida Atlantic has been at least a -1224 moneyline favorite three times this season and won all of those games.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 92.4% chance of a victory for Florida Atlantic.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 145
||% of Games Over 145
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Florida Atlantic Insights & Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its past 10 games.
- The Owls have hit the over in five of their past 10 games.
- The 78.4 points per game the Owls score are just 4.3 more points than the Knights allow (74.1).
- Florida Atlantic is 13-6 against the spread and 20-1 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.