UCF vs. Oregon Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's contest features the Oregon Ducks (20-14) and the UCF Knights (19-14) clashing at Matthew Knight Arena (on March 19) at 7:30 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-66 victory for Oregon.
Bookmakers have not yet set a line for this matchup.
UCF vs. Oregon Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
UCF vs. Oregon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 72, UCF 66
Spread & Total Prediction for UCF vs. Oregon
- Computer Predicted Spread: Oregon (-5.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 137.7
Oregon has a 14-16-0 record against the spread this season compared to UCF, who is 15-13-0 ATS. The Ducks are 16-14-0 and the Knights are 17-12-0 in terms of hitting the over. Oregon has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in the last 10 contests. UCF has gone 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 games.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UCF Performance Insights
- The Knights outscore opponents by 6.6 points per game (posting 72.1 points per game, 167th in college basketball, and allowing 65.5 per contest, 48th in college basketball) and have a +218 scoring differential.
- The 31.5 rebounds per game UCF accumulates rank 193rd in college basketball, 2.4 more than the 29.1 its opponents pull down.
- UCF makes 8.8 three-pointers per game (43rd in college basketball) while shooting 36% from beyond the arc (81st in college basketball). It is making 2.3 more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.5 per game at 30.8%.
- UCF has committed 12.3 turnovers per game (223rd in college basketball), 1.8 fewer than the 14.1 it forces (41st in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.