A Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament matchup between the No. 7 Michigan State Spartans (21-12) and No. 3 Kansas State Wildcats (25-9) will determine one of the squads heading to the East Region bracket final when it tips off on Thursday at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 6:30 PM, airing on TBS. Sportsbooks think Michigan State will claim victory in this one, naming the as 1.5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Michigan State vs Kansas State Betting Records & Stats
- The Spartans have a 16-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Michigan State has won 15 of its 19 games, or 78.9%, when favored by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Spartans have a 55.6% chance to win.
- Kansas State is 22-10-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Wildcats have come away with a win six times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Kansas State has a 48.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 138.5
||% of Games Over 138.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Michigan State vs Kansas State Insights & Trends
- Michigan State has a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 7-3 overall in its past 10 games.
- Five of Spartans' last 10 contests have hit the over.
- Kansas State has gone 6-4 in its last 10 games, with a 6-4 record against the spread during that span.
- The Wildcats have hit the over in five of their last 10 outings.
- The Spartans average 70.2 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 68.9 the Wildcats allow.
- Michigan State is 7-8 against the spread and 12-4 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- The Wildcats average 8.5 more points per game (75.5) than the Spartans give up to opponents (67).
- Kansas State has put together a 15-4 ATS record and a 17-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.