Miami (FL) vs. Houston: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 matchup will feature the No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (33-3) and the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (27-7) playing on Friday at T-Mobile Center. The NCAA Tournament contest begins at 7:15 PM.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Houston vs. Miami (FL) matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Houston Moneyline||Miami (FL) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Houston (-7.5)||138.5||-350||+280||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Houston (-7.5)||139||-350||+290||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Houston (-7.5)||139.5||-345||+300||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) is 19-14-0 ATS this year.
- Houston has put together a 19-16-1 ATS record so far this year.
- Cougars games have gone over the point total 16 out of 36 times this season.
Miami (FL) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4500
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Hurricanes have had the 56th-biggest change this season, improving from +10000 at the start to +4500.
- Miami (FL)'s chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 2.2%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.