Miami (FL) vs. Houston: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
The top-seeded Houston Cougars (33-3) and the No. 5 Miami Hurricanes (27-7) will meet on Friday to compete for a spot in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament. Houston is favored by 7.5 points in the Sweet 16 matchup, which begins at 7:15 PM on CBS. The over/under is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hurricanes Betting Records & Stats
- Miami (FL) has played 23 games this season that ended with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- Miami (FL) has a 150.6-point average over/under in its outings this season, 12.1 more points than this game's total.
- So far this season, Miami (FL) has put together a 16-11-0 record against the spread.
- Miami (FL) has won in four of the eight contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- The Hurricanes are undefeated in two games this season when they're the underdog by +280 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami (FL) has a 26.3% chance of walking away with the win.
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 138.5||% of Games Over 138.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Miami (FL) Insights & Trends
- Miami (FL) has a 5-4 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have gone over the total five times.
- The Hurricanes put up 22.5 more points per game (79.1) than the Cougars allow (56.6).
- When it scores more than 56.6 points, Miami (FL) is 14-9 against the spread and 24-6 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Home/Away Splits
|8-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||7-2-0|
|77.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.4|
|75.6||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|7-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.