Miami (FL) vs. UConn: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Final Four
A Final Four battle features the No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (29-8) and the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (29-7) squaring off with a place in the national championship game on the line on Saturday at NRG Stadium. The NCAA Tournament matchup starts at 8:49 PM, on CBS.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the UConn vs. Miami (FL) matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Game Info
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 8:49 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UConn Moneyline||Miami (FL) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UConn (-5.5)||149.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||UConn (-5.5)||149||-240||+200||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||UConn (-5.5)||149.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) has put together a 21-14-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hurricanes have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread each time.
- UConn has won 25 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- In the Huskies' 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
Miami (FL) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +450
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Hurricanes have had the 53rd-biggest change this season, improving from +10000 at the start to +450.
- Miami (FL) has an 18.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.