Miami (FL) vs. UConn: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Final Four
A Final Four matchup features the No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (29-8) playing as 5.5-point favorites against the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (29-7) on Saturday at NRG Stadium. The NCAA Tournament matchup begins at 8:49 PM on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 8:49 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hurricanes Betting Records & Stats
- Miami (FL) has played 17 games this season that have gone over 149.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Miami (FL)'s games this season has been 151.5, two more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Miami (FL) has an 18-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- Miami (FL) has come away with six wins in the 10 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Hurricanes have been at least a +200 moneyline underdog three times this season and won each of those games.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Miami (FL) has a 33.3% chance of pulling out a win.
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 149.5||% of Games Over 149.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Miami (FL) Insights & Trends
- Miami (FL) has a 6-3 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall in its past 10 games.
- Six of the Hurricanes' past 10 games have hit the over.
- The Hurricanes put up 15.2 more points per game (79.6) than the Huskies give up (64.4).
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, Miami (FL) is 14-9 against the spread and 24-6 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Home/Away Splits
|10-4-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|3-4-0||Away ATS Record||7-2-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.4|
|70.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|11-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|3-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.