Marlins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 1, the Miami Marlins (29-28) are +12500 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (22nd) in the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Marlins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+12500||22nd||(+12500, bet $100 to win $12500)|
Think the Marlins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marlins Standings Information
In the NL Wild Card standings, the Marlins are first, 0.5 games ahead of the Pirates (first team out).
|3||New York Mets||4|
Marlins Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in the majors.
- Miami has a 4.42 team ERA that ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins are 7-8 this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Miami is 5-1 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Marlins are 13-11 in the 24 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Miami has gone 23-1 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins Next Game Information
Marlins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Luis Arraez||+8000||-||-||.382/.437/.466 1 HR 21 RBI|
|Sandy Alcantara||+15000||+5000||-||2-5 5.06 ERA 7.8 K/9|
|Jazz Chisholm||+15000||-||-||.229/.291/.403 7 HR 16 RBI|
|Avisaíl García||+25000||-||-||.188/.243/.333 3 HR 8 RBI|
|Jesús Luzardo||-||+4000||-||4-4 4.05 ERA 10.5 K/9|
|Edward Cabrera||-||+15000||-||3-4 5.02 ERA 11.4 K/9|
|Eury Pérez||-||-||+2500||2-1 2.84 ERA 9.0 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Marlins gear at Fanatics!
Marlins' Top Players
- Jorge Soler owns a .249/.333/.546 triple slash this season, with 17 homers, 35 RBI, 31 runs scored, and a 10% walk rate.
- This season, Luis Arraez has put up a .903 OPS, hitting .382/.437/.466 with 11 doubles, a home run, 18 walks and 21 RBI. He has also pilfered one base.
- At the dish, Bryan De La Cruz is batting .295/.348/.456 with 10 doubles, seven home runs, 16 walks and 23 RBI.
- Yuli Gurriel has delivered a .273/.340/.406 triple slash with four doubles, three home runs, 13 walks and 12 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.