Marlins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 4, the Miami Marlins (84-78) have the 12th-highest odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +6600, putting them in the top half of the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marlins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+6600||12th||(+6600, bet $100 to win $6600)|
Think the Marlins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.3 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Miami has a 4.26 team ERA that ranks 16th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins have a 27-13 record this season in games when they belt two or more homers.
- Miami has gone 24-3 in its 27 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Marlins have gone 43-33 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Miami has gone 62-15 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Marlins Next Game Information
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Phillies Player Props|
Marlins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Sandy Alcantara||+15000||-||-||7-12 4.19 ERA 7.4 K/9|
|Jazz Chisholm||+15000||-||-||.250/.304/.457 19 HR 51 RBI|
|Jorge Soler||+15000||-||-||.248/.340/.508 36 HR 75 RBI|
|Josh Bell||+20000||-||-||.247/.325/.419 22 HR 74 RBI|
|Avisaíl García||+25000||-||-||.185/.241/.315 3 HR 12 RBI|
|Jesús Luzardo||-||+25000||-||10-10 3.78 ERA 10.5 K/9|
|Edward Cabrera||-||+15000||-||7-7 4.24 ERA 10.7 K/9|
|Eury Pérez||-||+15000||+15000||5-6 3.15 ERA 10.6 K/9|
Marlins' Top Players
- Luis Arraez has helped lead the club's lineup this season, hitting .354/.393/.469 with 30 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs, 35 walks and 69 RBI.
- So far this year, Jorge Soler is batting .248/.340/.508 with 36 home runs, 75 RBI, and a 11.4% walk rate. He has also tacked on one stolen base.
- At the dish, Jake Burger has put up a .824 OPS, batting .248/.307/.516 with 28 doubles, 34 home runs, 32 walks and 75 RBI. He has also swiped one base.
- Josh Bell has registered a .247/.325/.419 slash line with 28 doubles, 22 home runs, 63 walks and 74 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.