Marlins vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:41 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:41 PM EDT
Saturday's game between the San Francisco Giants (21-23) and Miami Marlins (23-22) going head to head at Oracle Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Giants, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 4:05 PM ET on May 20.
The probable starters are Logan Webb (3-5) for the Giants and Braxton Garrett (1-2) for the Marlins.
Marlins vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Marlins vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Giants 5, Marlins 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
Marlins Performance Insights
- The Marlins have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Miami and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its previous 10 games.
- The Marlins' previous 10 contests have not had a runline posted by sportsbooks.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 11 times (44%) in those contests.
- Miami has a win-loss record of 2-4 when favored by +145 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Marlins have an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Miami is the second-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.5 runs per game (158 total).
- The Marlins have pitched to a 4.48 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||Reds||W 3-1||Braxton Garrett vs Luke Weaver|
|May 16||Nationals||W 5-4||Jesús Luzardo vs Josiah Gray|
|May 17||Nationals||W 4-3||Edward Cabrera vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 18||Nationals||W 5-3||Eury Pérez vs Trevor Williams|
|May 19||@ Giants||L 4-3||Sandy Alcantara vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 20||@ Giants||-||Braxton Garrett vs Logan Webb|
|May 21||@ Giants||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Alex Wood|
|May 22||@ Rockies||-||Edward Cabrera vs Chase Anderson|
|May 23||@ Rockies||-||Eury Pérez vs Austin Gomber|
|May 24||@ Rockies||-||Sandy Alcantara vs TBA|
|May 25||@ Rockies||-||Braxton Garrett vs Kyle Freeland|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.