How to Watch the Marlins vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM EDT
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins take the field on Saturday at Oracle Park against Logan Webb, who gets the start for the San Francisco Giants. First pitch will be at 4:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marlins vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins have hit 41 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- Fueled by 119 extra-base hits, Miami ranks 20th in MLB with a .386 slugging percentage this season.
- The Marlins' .249 batting average ranks 14th in the league this season.
- Miami has scored the 29th-most runs in baseball this season with just 158 (3.5 per game).
- The Marlins have an on-base percentage of .305 this season, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Marlins rank 13th with an average of 8.5 strikeouts per game.
- Miami strikes out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Miami has pitched to a 4.48 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.356 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Marlins will hand the ball to Braxton Garrett (1-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Cincinnati Reds.
- None of Garrett's seven starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Garrett has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Reds||W 3-1||Home||Braxton Garrett||Luke Weaver|
|5/16/2023||Nationals||W 5-4||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Josiah Gray|
|5/17/2023||Nationals||W 4-3||Home||Edward Cabrera||MacKenzie Gore|
|5/18/2023||Nationals||W 5-3||Home||Eury Pérez||Trevor Williams|
|5/19/2023||Giants||L 4-3||Away||Sandy Alcantara||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/20/2023||Giants||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Logan Webb|
|5/21/2023||Giants||-||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Alex Wood|
|5/22/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Edward Cabrera||Chase Anderson|
|5/23/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Austin Gomber|
|5/25/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Kyle Freeland|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.