Marlins vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
On Saturday, May 20 at 4:05 PM ET, the San Francisco Giants (21-23) host the Miami Marlins (23-22) at Oracle Park. Logan Webb will get the ball for the Giants, while Braxton Garrett will take the hill for the Marlins.
The Marlins are listed as +145 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Giants (-175). The over/under for the game is set at 7.5 runs.
Marlins vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (3-5, 3.66 ERA) vs Garrett - MIA (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-160||+140||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Marlins versus Giants game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Marlins (+145) in this matchup, means that you think the Marlins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.50 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Jorge Soler hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 19 times and won eight, or 42.1%, of those games.
- The Giants have gone 2-2 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 4-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 11 times (44%) in those contests.
- The Marlins have a win-loss record of 2-4 when favored by +145 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Marlins vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jon Berti||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+1250)||0.5 (+240)|
|Jean Segura||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+1300)||0.5 (+240)|
|Jorge Soler||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+185)|
|Bryan De La Cruz||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+180)|
|Joey Wendle||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+1200)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.