Marlins vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Thairo Estrada leads the San Francisco Giants (21-23) into a matchup against Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins (23-22) at Oracle Park, on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET. Estrada is at .312, the eighth-best average in the league, and Arraez ranks first at .388.
The probable pitchers are Logan Webb (3-5) for the Giants and Braxton Garrett (1-2) for the Marlins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Marlins vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (3-5, 3.66 ERA) vs Garrett - MIA (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Braxton Garrett
- Garrett gets the start for the Marlins, his eighth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.40 ERA and 36 strikeouts over 36 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds, the lefty threw five innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- The 25-year-old has put together a 5.40 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings during eight games this season, while allowing a batting average of .316 to opposing hitters.
- Garrett has yet to notch a quality start this season.
- Garrett is aiming for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 4.5 frames per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Webb
- Webb (3-5) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.66 and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .252 in nine games this season.
- He's looking to extend his five-game quality start streak.
- Webb will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old's 3.66 ERA ranks 36th, 1.136 WHIP ranks 30th, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 34th.
Logan Webb vs. Marlins
- The Marlins rank 29th in MLB with 158 runs scored this season. They have a .249 batting average this campaign with 41 home runs (24th in the league).
- The right-hander has allowed the Marlins to go 8-for-26 with a double, a home run and four RBI in 6 2/3 innings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.