The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Xander Schauffele
As we enter the final round of the PGA Championship, Xander Schauffele is in 33rd place at +5.
Looking to wager on Xander Schauffele at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Xander Schauffele Insights
- Schauffele has finished under par 15 times and shot 16 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds.
- He has recorded a top-five score in five of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day eight times.
- Schauffele has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in seven of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 12 times.
- Schauffele has finished in the top 10 three times in his past five events, and as high as the top five in two.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and with a better-than-average score four times.
- Schauffele is trying for his third consecutive top-five finish this week while also trying to continue his streak of three straight top-10 finishes.
- Schauffele will try to prolong his streak of made cuts to 10 by qualifying for the weekend again.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In Schauffele's past six appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 three times. His average finish has been 19th.
- In his past six appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend four times.
- The most recent time Schauffele played this event was in 2022, and he finished 13th.
- At 7,394 yards, Oak Hill Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. In the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,300 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At Oak Hill Country Club, the scoring average is higher at +3 per tournament.
- The courses that Schauffele has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,330 yards, while Oak Hill Country Club will be 7,394 yards this week.
- Events he has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -3. That's lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +3.
Schauffele's Last Time Out
- Schauffele finished in the 55th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of par.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 87th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05).
- Schauffele shot better than 97% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.57.
- Schauffele recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, worse than the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Schauffele recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Schauffele's 10 birdies or better on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average of 5.0.
- In that last competition, Schauffele's par-4 showing (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse seven times (worse than the field average, 6.9).
- Schauffele ended the Wells Fargo Championship registering a birdie or better on 10 par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the 12 par-5s.
- The field at the Wells Fargo Championship averaged 0.7 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Schauffele finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Schauffele Odds to Win: +250000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Schauffele's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.