Emilio Nava 2023 French Open Odds
A match in the French Open round of 128 is on tap for Emilio Nava, and he will be playing Roberto Carballes Baena. Nava currently has +50000 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Nava at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Nava's Next Match
Nava has reached the round of 128, where he will face Carballes Baena on Sunday, May 28 at 8:15 AM ET (after defeating Geoffrey Blancaneaux 3-6, 6-4, 6-3).
Nava is listed at +280 to win his next matchup versus Carballes Baena. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Emilio Nava Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Nava? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the qualifying round on Friday, Nava defeated No. 161-ranked Blancaneaux, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3.
- Nava is 10-11 over the past 12 months, with zero tournament titles.
- Nava is 1-2 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament wins.
- In his 21 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Nava has averaged 24.7 games.
- Over the past year, Nava has played three matches on clay, and 28.7 games per match.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Nava has won 75.4% of his games on serve, and 13.8% on return.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Nava has won 69.2% of his games on serve, and 7.1% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.