Marlins vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 10:46 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 3:41 PM EDT
Sunday's game at Oracle Park has the San Francisco Giants (21-24) matching up with the Miami Marlins (24-22) at 4:05 PM ET (on May 21). Our computer prediction projects a close 4-3 victory for the Giants, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Giants will give the nod to Alex Wood and the Marlins will turn to Jesus Luzardo (3-2, 3.16 ERA).
Marlins vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Marlins vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Giants 4, Marlins 3.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
Marlins Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 3-1.
- When it comes to the total, Miami and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its previous 10 games.
- The last 10 Marlins games have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Marlins have won in 12, or 46.2%, of the 26 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Miami has been victorious eight times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Miami is No. 28 in MLB action scoring 3.5 runs per game (159 total runs).
- The Marlins have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.38) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 16||Nationals||W 5-4||Jesús Luzardo vs Josiah Gray|
|May 17||Nationals||W 4-3||Edward Cabrera vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 18||Nationals||W 5-3||Eury Pérez vs Trevor Williams|
|May 19||@ Giants||L 4-3||Sandy Alcantara vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 20||@ Giants||W 1-0||Braxton Garrett vs Logan Webb|
|May 21||@ Giants||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Alex Wood|
|May 22||@ Rockies||-||Edward Cabrera vs Chase Anderson|
|May 23||@ Rockies||-||Eury Pérez vs Austin Gomber|
|May 24||@ Rockies||-||Sandy Alcantara vs TBA|
|May 25||@ Rockies||-||Braxton Garrett vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 26||@ Angels||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Reid Detmers|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.