How to Watch the Marlins vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 10:12 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 3:13 PM EDT
Casey Schmitt and the San Francisco Giants take on Bryan De La Cruz and the Miami Marlins on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at Oracle Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marlins vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins rank 24th in Major League Baseball with 41 home runs.
- Miami ranks 22nd in the majors with a .382 team slugging percentage.
- The Marlins rank 14th in MLB with a .247 team batting average.
- Miami has scored the 28th-most runs in baseball this season with just 159 (3.5 per game).
- The Marlins are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .303.
- The Marlins rank 13th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 whiffs per contest.
- Miami averages 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the majors.
- Miami has pitched to a 4.38 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- Marlins pitchers have a 1.336 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Marlins will send Jesus Luzardo (3-2) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in six innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Washington Nationals.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Luzardo has pitched five or more innings in four straight games and will look to extend that streak.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Nationals||W 5-4||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Josiah Gray|
|5/17/2023||Nationals||W 4-3||Home||Edward Cabrera||MacKenzie Gore|
|5/18/2023||Nationals||W 5-3||Home||Eury Pérez||Trevor Williams|
|5/19/2023||Giants||L 4-3||Away||Sandy Alcantara||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/20/2023||Giants||W 1-0||Away||Braxton Garrett||Logan Webb|
|5/21/2023||Giants||-||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Alex Wood|
|5/22/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Edward Cabrera||Chase Anderson|
|5/23/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Austin Gomber|
|5/25/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Kyle Freeland|
|5/26/2023||Angels||-||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Reid Detmers|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.