Marlins vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Edward Cabrera is set to start for the Miami Marlins on Monday against Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET at Coors Field.
Oddsmakers list the Marlins as -120 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +100 moneyline odds. The total is 11.5 runs for this matchup (with +100 odds to hit the over and -120 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Marlins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marlins vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marlins Recent Betting Performance
- The Marlins have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Betting Records & Stats
- The Marlins have won 10 of the 15 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Miami has gone 9-5 (64.3%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Marlins have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 20 times this season for a 20-23-3 record against the over/under.
- The Marlins have not had a run line set for an outing this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.